Prompt Shoot Reflection







1.1) I didn't run in to too many problems, but it was a little difficult finding an example for cat.
1.2) I didn't really focus. I just took the picture and finished. 1.3) I would change the aperture and possibly place the camera on a steady surface. 1.4) Everything except for the above reasons. 1.5) Unfortunately, I did not see any of the examples in my photos. 1.6) I would be interested. Taking pictures can be fun and there's always room to improve. 2.1) We had trouble finding something to actually film but that's it. 2.2) I couldn't tell since I was not the one taking the video. 2.3) I would be more interactive in the video. 2.4) I wouldn't want to take the video since my hands aren't very steady. 2.5) Once again I did not see any of the rules in it. 2.6) I would like to do it again some time. It was a fun project that I liked doing as a group.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Script

Huntington Story