Composition Reflection

1) This example has the lines of the building leading to the hole in the building. I chose this because it seems very profound.
003-1.jpg 2.76 KB
130910-iconic-911-photos-2_mstur6-1.jpg 57 KB
2) For my avoiding mergers example I chose a burning building with an American flag in front of it. I chose this because it also seemed profound.3) I chose this example for framing because the bridge perfectly points your attention toward the buildings. 4) My simplicity example is a photo from the international space station. It gives an excellent
birds eye view of the disaster.


5) I chose this picture for my rule of thirds example. the unaltered towers still stand in the top right third.

6) For my balance example I showed a picture with the Statue of Liberty in the midst of the smoke.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Script

Huntington Story