Camera SIM Practice I used a 43mm focal length for all of these photos. 1) For this I used ISO 100. It ended up being very blurry and bright. 2) I used ISO 100 again. It was blurry and was still a little too bright. 3) The brightness was good for this one, but it was still blurry. 4) For this I used ISO 200. It was a little dark and a little blurry. 5) For this one I used ISO 400. It was still just a little dark and blurry. 6) I used ISO 800 for this photo. This photo was a little pixelated, a little blurry and dark. 7) I used ISO 800 once again. It was dark and pixelated. 8) I used ISO 100. It was very bright and blurry. 9) I used ISO 100. The lighting was fine but it was still blurry. 10) I used ISO 200. It was a little blurry. 11) I used ISO 400. It was a little dim, but it was clear. 12) I used ISO 800. It was a little pixelated and dim. 13) I used ISO 1600. It was dim and pixelated. 14) I used ...
Comments
Post a Comment